VILLA LA GABBIA
The historic and gloriously unique La Gabbia perches at the water’s edge on St Jean Cap Ferrat, an exclusive peninsula home to the world’s most expensive real estate. Both rare and listed, this nearly 100-year-old villa has been lovingly restored to its former wonder, maintaining its original architecture but crafting a designer interior of marble, parquet, fine art and bespoke furniture. The villa’s five floors drape down the hillside in a whimsical fashion, its plethora of windows all with dazzling sea views. Facing west, La Gabbia is blessed with nightly sunsets over the Bay of Villefranche Sur Mer, one of the most beautiful bays on earth. These breathtaking vistas can be appreciated from everywhere in the villa including its extensive terraces and luxurious spa area with jacuzzi pool and sauna.
As with all our properties, La Gabbia has been finished to the highest of specifications with the most up to date technical features to suit your every need. Security is paramount and the property includes a fully integrated alarm system.
- Welcome service with champagne and flowers
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Daily Cleaning
- Villa Manager (non-resident)
- 2 full-time housekeepers
- 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
- Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
- Towels, Robes and Slippers
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
- Concierge service
- Internet connection
- Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Check in and out inventories
Direct Access To The Sea
Audio Visual System