CHALET LE BLANCHOT
A place of sublime comfort, Le Blanchot’s state-of-the-art facilities and features dovetail seamlessly with natural materials, selected to emphasise the moods, colours and textures of the mountains.
One of the leading Parisian artisan ateliers crafted the wrought-iron staircase that links each floor; together with leather-clad wall panels bathed in soft, subtle lighting, this is a dramatic way to emerge into the high-ceilinged entertainment space, to dine at the refectory table or simply relax on deeply comfortable sofas.
Natural stones give each en-suite bathroom – together with the pool, steam room and Jacuzzi – its distinctive design, while the timber throughout has been painstakingly coloured to achieve a warmth and comfort befitting this unique mountain hideaway.
Price on Application
- Welcome service with champagne and flowers
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Daily Cleaning
- Chalet Manager (non-resident)
- 2 full-time housekeepers
- 1 Chef covering breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
- Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
- Private Spa
- Towels, Robes and Slippers
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner (12 hours).
- 1 in-resort driver (09h00–21h00) supplied with either a Q7 or a Mercedes Viano.
- Concierge service
- Internet connection
- Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
“A la Carte” services:
- Car rental / helicopter / driver
- Telephone calls
- Supply and change of bed linen daily
Audio Visual System