A Parisian might call this apartment a ‘typical Immeuble Hausmannien’: venerable, imposing, grand. But look closer. The entire property has been carefully reconfigured – walls moved, rooms re-proportioned – to offer the most modern of living spaces.
The kitchen is now central, and the ceilings dropped to accommodate high-spec audio, lighting and air-conditioning systems.
With Italian antique furniture and contemporary art to grace the soaring walls – together with a connected guest studio with private entrance – this is a property which brings the modern and the classic into perfect harmony.
Price on Application
Holiday Apartments in Poincare Paris
- Welcome Service
- Cleaning supply (4 hours per day Monday to Friday)
- Change of bed linen once a week
- Internet connection with WIFI service
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Use of 2 secured garages located on 60 Avenue R. Poincare
SERVICES A LA CARTE:ADDITIONAL COST
- Chef and butler
- Concierge Service
- Car rental / helicopter / driver
- Supply and change of bed linen daily