- HIGHLIGHT DETAILS
- FURTHER INFORMATION & MAP
Chalet Le Coquelicot has been expertly designed to seamlessly blend refined finishes and exciting new materials with state-of the-art equipment. Snow-inspired textures and glimmering finishes have been used throughout to echo the magical mountain surroundings. Nowhere is this more obvious than in the splendid spa and swimming pool area. The ten-metre pool, relaxing steam room, Jacuzzi and massage room are all imbued with the spirit of the mountains, providing a relaxing sanctuary after a day on the slopes.
At its heart, a sculpted staircase leads to a lush roof-garden; within the villa, the spaces are light-filled and extravagant, designed for calm contemplation or, equally, for impressive entertaining. And, always, everywhere, those spectacular views…
A sophisticated colour palette combined with bespoke materials including textured stones, mosaics and coloured ceramics create the perfect spaces to read, relax and re-energise.
Price on Application
> GET IN TOUCH
Ski Room (Ski In/Ski Out)1
Audio Visual System
• Welcome service with champagne and flowers
• Seven nights luxury accommodation
• Daily Cleaning
• Chalet Manager (non-resident)
• 2 full-time housekeepers
• 1 Chef covering breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
• Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
• Private Spa
• Towels, Robes and Slippers
• 1 Butler covering breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner (12 hours).
• 1 in-resort driver (09h00–21h00) supplied with either a Q7 or a Mercedes Viano.
• Concierge service
• Internet connection
• Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
• Supply and change of towels, as required
• Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
• Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
• Cleaning at the end of the stay
“A la Carte” services:
• Car rental / helicopter / driver
• Telephone calls
• Supply and change of bed linen daily