- HIGHLIGHT DETAILS
- FURTHER INFORMATION & MAP
VILLA WATER’S EDGE
Saint Tropez’s stunning new water front property, Villa Water’s Edge, is part of One Authentic Properties’ exclusive portfolio, crafted to the highest of standards by our team of internationally renowned architects and designers.
The opulent Saint Tropez, sizzling on the picturesque shores of the Côte d’Azur, has long attracted the wealthy and glamorous, drawn to its exclusive, jet set reputation, lavish beach clubs and three Michelin-starred dining. The exclusive Villa Water’s Edge is located in Saint Tropez’s most prestigious private domain, Les Parcs, and is complete with a designer kitchen, bespoke furniture and fine art. This alluring and entrancing villa is designed with only the most luxurious of materials and boasts extensive covered terraces, breathtaking views, a heated infinity swimming pool, direct access to the sea and state of the art security.
As with our other properties, guests of the Villa Water’s Edge will receive a truly tailor-made 24-hour service provided by our team of world-class hoteliers. Our reputation is built on offering the very best in exclusive rentals to the elite and famous. For more information on short or long-term rental please contact One Authentic Properties.
> GET IN TOUCH
VILLA WATER’S EDGE
4 BedroomsSleeps 10
Intergrated Guest Apartment
Direct Sea Access & Landing Jetty
Audio Visual System
Fibre Optic Wi-Fi
• Welcome service with champagne and flowers
• Seven nights luxury accommodation
• Daily Cleaning
• Villa Manager (non-resident)
• 2 full-time housekeepers
• 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
• Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
• Towels, Robes and Slippers
• 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
• Concierge service
• Internet connection
• Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
• Supply and change of towels, as required
• Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
• Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
• Cleaning at the end of the stay
• Check in and out inventories