- HIGHLIGHT DETAILS
- FURTHER INFORMATION & MAP
MAS DE LA RUBE
A Mediterranean Paradise. Now imagine a tranquil waterside garden that is part of that classic bay, framed by two dramatic headlands, where an infinity pool seems to stretch to the horizon and steps lead down to the sea.
Surrounded by that cool green space, Mas de la Rube stands a house that is at once separate from its landscape, yet also an integral part of it, a manicured semi-island paradise, surrounded by water on three sides. This is the unique setting for what is in effect, one of the world’s most exclusive and personal private hotels.
Average week price: € 60 000 / week
Audio Visual System
Concierge Service (Optional)
MAS DE LA RUBE
• Welcome service with champagne and flowers
• Seven nights luxury accommodation
• Daily Cleaning
• Villa Manager (non-resident)
• 2 full-time housekeepers
• 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
• Towels, Robes and Slippers
• 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
• Concierge service
• Internet connection
• Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
• Supply and change of towels, as required
• Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
• Luxury toiletries L’Occitane en Provence in all the bathrooms
• Cleaning at the end of the stay
• Check in and out inventories
“A LA CARTE” Services:
• Airport transfers & Taxi services.
• Traditional or Luxury Car rental.
• Driver / Chauffeur / Limousine services.
• Helicopter Transfer.
• Massage / Beauty Treatment / Hair Dresser / Personal Trainer (villa Massage room & Fitness area).
• Food & Beverage.